Joe Gibbs Politz -
firstname.lastname@example.org - jpolitz.github.io
Material and Schedule
- Week 1 – Remote Access and the Filesystem
- Week 2 – Github and Github Pages
- Week 3 – Incremental Programming and Debugging
- Quiz 3 - Due 11:59am January 19, 2021
- Week 4 – When Tests Accumulate
- Week 5 – It Works on My Machine
- Week 6 – Build and Run Automation
- Week 7 – Code Review
- Quiz 7 - Due 11:59am February 16, 2021
- Week 8 – Debuggers
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Quiz 10 (will post Monday evening) - Due 11:59am March 9, 2022
- Lab Report 5 - Due 5pm March 11, 2021
- All Late Quizzes and Regrades Other than for Skill Demo 2 and Lab Report 5 - Due 5pm March 11, 2021
This calendar shows rooms for scheduled in-person lecture and lab meetings.
Visit Canvas to see Zoom links for remote sessions in the first two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
For now, this page is a placeholder and holds frequently asked questions about the course. This site will switch to containing the official course website and syllabus at the start of winter quarter (early January 2022).
Q: Will the course have remote options?
Yes. The course will have remote lab options for the duration of the quarter. There will be in-person lab options starting week 5.